Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I spent the holidays at home in West Virginia with my family. It was such a great time! Even though I love living and working in Charlotte, West Virginia will always be my home.
As soon as I got home today, I checked my email and realized Nordstrom was having their end of the year sale! Nordstrom always has the best sales! Below I have listed my top 10 items of the sale!
1. Something Navy Tie Sleeve Top- I love this top! Treasure and Bond is a new brand features at Nordstrom for women. I love the fit of this top & how it gathers in the middle! It is flattering on almost every body type! Make sure to follow @somethingnavy on Instagram! She is behind this brand!
2. Steve Madden Gabbie Thigh High Boots- This pair of boots is a must have! They come in black and brown. Thigh high boots are so easy to dress up or wear casual. I love wearing mine with leggings and a big sweater. These boots are only $78.00!
3. Halogen Tie-sleeve Shift Dress- I am so in love! I love how the sleeves are sheer! The dress is so simple but the tie on the sleeve adds so much detail. This dress comes in a few different colors. It is also under $50!
4. Free People Jills Sequin Dress- This is the perfect NYE dress! It comes in blue and red combo colors! I love the red color! This dress is velvet with a sequin design on the front and back! It would be perfect with heels or booties!
5. Sam Edelman Calexa Sock Booties- OH MY GOSH!!! I love Love love these boots! They come in a few colors, but the pink is my favorite! These are the perfect statement piece! They’re only $84! I have to have these boots!
6. Dee Elly Knotted Wide-leg Jumpsuit- this jumpsuit is so cute! I love the tie in the front! This is a perfect transformation piece for when the weather starts warming up! It would look great paired with a jean jacket or leather jacket. It would also look great with mules or sneakers!
7. BlankNyc Embroidered Studded Moto Jacket- I have had my eye on this jacket for the longest time! I love all the detail and different colors within the jacket. And it’s under $100!
8. Topshop Premium Leather & Calf Hair Crossbody- This bag is great for winter! I love the detail within the bag. I have been obsessed with crossbody bags lately. I think the pink within the bag gives it the perfect pop of color!
9. BP Sequin Embellished Leggings- How cute are these?! I love wearing leggings in the winter! These will be cute paired with any solid color sweater. They’re under $30!
10. Ted Baker Dorline Mules- I am such a sucker for mules! I wear mine pretty much every single day! I love the print on these! They come in 2 different colors. They are such soft colors & will look great with anything. I can’t wait to wear them with dark denim now, and white denim in the summer!
These are my top 10 picks for the Nordstrom Sale! They have tons of items on sale and also have home goods on sale! The sale is going on through January 2nd and they also offer free shipping or in-store pickup!
I cannot believe 2017 is almost over!! It has been such an AMAZING year for me. I can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store!!! I also have a HUGE announcement that I cannot wait to share with everyone!!!!! Have a great week!